Swedish Dishcloth - Strawberries | Nature Bee
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A cheerful Nature Bee Swedish Dishcloth makes cleaning more fun! These absorbent, spongy cloths soak up spills and gently wipe down surfaces - no need for single-use paper towels!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Absorbs up to 15x its own weight in liquid
- Sustainable: biodegradable, compostable, plastic-free & reusable
- Gentle & non-abrasive - perfect for cleaning your Nature Bee Beeswax Wraps!
- Made entirely from plant materials: 70% wood cellulose, 30% cotton
- Lint free
- Durable: will last between 7-12 months with proper care
- Easy to clean: can be thrown in the dishwasher or washing machine
Use your Nature Bee Swedish Dishcloth with our Concentrated Multi-Purpose Spray Tablets for the ultimate cleaning combo!
THREE WAYS TO CLEAN YOUR DISHCLOTH:
- In the dishwasher → place your Swedish Dishcloth in the top rack and wash it with your dishes.
- In the washing machine → throw your Swedish Dishcloth in the washing machine with any load, any temperature, and hang to dry (do not tumble dry).
- In boiling water → place your Swedish Dishcloth a pot full of water on the stove & boil to sanitize it.
Nature Bee Swedish Dishcloths are ~ 17cm x 20cm (6.7" x 7.9") and stiff when dry, but will expand and become pliable when wet.
These cloths work well and this one looks so cute in my kitchen.
These are so fun and functional.
Love, love, love the Swedish dish cloths. So easy to wash and reuse. Even my mother loved them. She used hers for months! Thank you for such a great product!
Have a lot of my friends hooked on them now. Love them