Beeswax Wrap Variety Set - Wildflower | Nature Bee
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This pack is inspired by native wildflowers! Providing critical habitat for pollinators, beneficial insects and wildlife, wildflowers are a hugely important part of our ecosystem.
- 1 large beeswax wrap → 35 x 35 cm, perfect for sandwiches, lettuce, covering containers, and bundling items together like loose carrots
- 1 medium beeswax wrap → 25 x 25 cm, best for half-cut veggies or fruit, cheese and covering leftovers
- 1 small beeswax wrap → 20 x 20 cm, great for small snacks like baby berries, crackers, cookies, apple slices, oranges, and more
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THEM:
- Made from 100% cotton, pine tree resin, jojoba oil, and Vancouver Island sourced beeswax
- Durable & reusable: lasts ~ 9-12 months / up to 300 uses with proper care
- Sustainable: biodegradable & compostable
- Made right here on the island by our small but mighty team
- Bright & fun: brings a pop of colour to your kitchen
- Eco-friendly: each use helps reduce single-use plastic from entering landfills and oceans
Caution - beeswax wraps are flammable and can melt; keep away from heat. Do not use with raw meat. Do not microwave. Wash with cool water, soap and a gentle tool; do not wash with hot water or abrasive tools.
I travel all over and find these everywhere but nothing compares to quality or price of nature bees. I love them in all sizes and use them for everything! What is plastic wrap😋!
Love that these wraps can be made into any shapes you want from coverup your bowl that has left over to a little bag to store your snacks!
Love that it is easy to wash and dry! And mostly love that we are saving the environment by using these!
I absolutely love these and I will be getting more as I need them, very necessary product, also buy extra as gifts and they are greatly appreciated.
These are so well made! Highly recommend!
I was able to get rid of plastic wrap almost 5 years ago because of these amazing wraps, they are convenient, long-lasting, and high quality.