Beeswax Wrap Information
What sizes are Nature Bee wraps?
Each package contains three wraps.
1 small (20cm x 20cm)
1 medium (25cm x 25cm)
1 large (35cm x 35cm)
What are my wraps made of?
- 100% cotton, beeswax, resin, and jojoba oil
How to use your wraps: WRAP IT, WASH IT, REUSE IT <3
- Using the heat of your hands wrap your beeswax wrap around food items for storage.
- Make sure to hand wash your wraps in cold water only. Using a small amount of dish soap (biodegradable is the best) you can lightly scrub your wrap to clean it. You can dry it and store it in your drawer, cupboard or on the counter.
- After a few months the wax may become uneven due to wear and tear but you can simply pop the wraps in the oven at 200 degrees fahrenheit on parchment paper and let the wax resettle. Let them sit for 2 minutes and then pull them out, wave it to dry and it will be ready to reuse.
Why Nature Bee Beeswax Wraps?
- Reduce plastic use: Instead of using plastic wrap to cover food items (only cool items though) you can use a beeswax wrap.
- Naturally Clingy: The pine resin on the wraps makes them naturally adhesive. Using the warmth of your hands you can mold the wraps over food and they will stay sealed. The wraps work best when they stick to themselves.
- Compostible: When you wrap is coming to the end of its life you can simply cut it up into small pieces and put it into the compost.
- Reusable: By simply washing your wraps in cold water and letting them dry you can reuse them for up to a year.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I put my wrap in the microwave? No, Nature Bee Beeswax wraps can not go in the microwave. They should be kept away from all heat because the wax will melt.
- Can I wrap my meat in my wrap? We do not recommend wrapping any meat in our wraps.
- How long will my wraps last for? Nature Bee beeswax wraps can last up to one year with correct care. Once you see your wrap starting to crease where it has been folder for a while its time to re set the wraps. Follow the instructions above.
How to make a snack pack: