Beeswax Wrap Variety Set - Bee Lovers | Nature Bee
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This pack is inspired by all of the incredible things that bees do: from nourishing our environment to creating the beautiful beeswax that we use to make our wraps!
- 1 large beeswax wrap → 35 x 35 cm, perfect for sandwiches, lettuce, covering containers, and bundling items together like loose carrots
- 1 medium beeswax wrap → 25 x 25 cm, best for half-cut veggies or fruit, cheese and covering leftovers
- 1 small beeswax wrap → 20 x 20 cm, great for small snacks like baby berries, crackers, cookies, apple slices, oranges, and more
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THEM:
- Made from 100% cotton, pine tree resin, jojoba oil, and Vancouver Island sourced beeswax
- Durable & reusable: lasts ~ 9-12 months / up to 300 uses with proper care
- Sustainable: biodegradable & compostable
- Made right here on the island by our small but mighty team
- Bright & fun: brings a pop of colour to your kitchen
- Eco-friendly: each use helps reduce single-use plastic from entering landfills and oceans
Caution - beeswax wraps are flammable and can melt; keep away from heat. Do not use with raw meat. Do not microwave. Wash with cool water, soap and a gentle tool; do not wash with hot water or abrasive tools.
Lovely designs, excellent quality.
We keep ordering Nature Bee’s Beeswax Wraps because they’re great for gifts when we visit friends who live away. We’re proud to say Nature Bees is a home grown, inclusive and women created and led venture on Vancouver Island. We are happy to continue to support your work and your values.
I love the beeswax wraps. They replace my Saran Wrap. Enjoy them so much that I’m giving them to my friends.
We use Nature Bee’s beeswax wraps all the time and love them. They work well and look pretty too! I’ve also given them as gifts.
This is my first time using wax wraps and I'm happy with the quality. I bought a few sets to give away as gifts too.
I love supporting local businesses and I hope you do too.