Beeswax Wrap Variety Set - Pacific Northwest | Nature Bee
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Inspired by where we live and make our beeswax wraps! The Pacific Northwest set showcases the beauty of Vancouver Island, including the wildlife, endless forests to explore, and the calming sounds of the ocean.
- 1 large beeswax wrap → 35 x 35 cm, perfect for sandwiches, lettuce, covering containers, and bundling items together like loose carrots
- 1 medium beeswax wrap → 25 x 25 cm, best for half-cut veggies or fruit, cheese and covering leftovers
- 1 small beeswax wrap → 20 x 20 cm, great for small snacks like baby berries, crackers, cookies, apple slices, oranges, and more
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THEM:
- Made from 100% cotton, pine tree resin, jojoba oil, and Vancouver Island sourced beeswax
- Durable & reusable: lasts ~ 9-12 months / up to 300 uses with proper care
- Sustainable: biodegradable & compostable
- Made right here on the island by our small but mighty team
- Bright & fun: brings a pop of colour to your kitchen
- Eco-friendly: each use helps reduce single-use plastic from entering landfills and oceans
Caution - beeswax wraps are flammable and can melt; keep away from heat. Do not use with raw meat. Do not microwave. Wash with cool water, soap and a gentle tool; do not wash with hot water or abrasive tools.
very attractive wraps as well . Have been using these for several years and am very happy.
Awesome patterns and quality!
The Pacific Northwest pack has 3 different sizes and fabrics which are all lovely, subdued prints. They have a nice smooth texture.
I look forward to using them.
I love the Pacific Northwest set! They fit perfectly with my kitchen!
This purchase was for a Bridal Shower gift which was specifically requested by the bride. We ordered some for ourselves and are very pleased with the quality compared to other brands. The only drawback is the cost of shipping from B.C. to Ontario 😔