Swedish Dishcloth - Sweet Citrus | Nature Bee
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A cheerful Nature Bee Swedish Dishcloth makes cleaning more fun! These absorbent, spongy cloths soak up spills and gently wipe down surfaces - no need for single-use paper towels!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Absorbs up to 15x its own weight in liquid
- Sustainable: biodegradable, compostable, plastic-free & reusable
- Gentle & non-abrasive - perfect for cleaning your Nature Bee Beeswax Wraps!
- Made entirely from plant materials: 70% wood cellulose, 30% cotton
- Lint free
- Durable: will last between 7-12 months with proper care
- Easy to clean: can be thrown in the dishwasher or washing machine
Use your Nature Bee Swedish Dishcloth with our Concentrated Multi-Purpose Spray Tablets for the ultimate cleaning combo!
THREE WAYS TO CLEAN YOUR DISHCLOTH:
- In the dishwasher → place your Swedish Dishcloth in the top rack and wash it with your dishes.
- In the washing machine → throw your Swedish Dishcloth in the washing machine with any load, any temperature, and hang to dry (do not tumble dry).
- In boiling water → place your Swedish Dishcloth a pot full of water on the stove & boil to sanitize it.
Nature Bee Swedish Dishcloths are ~ 17cm x 20cm (6.7" x 7.9") and stiff when dry, but will expand and become pliable when wet.
I have been using these cloths for a number of years. Biodegradable and they never have that smell that wash cloths do. They last a long time as dishcloth and one replaces many paper towels which I never buy. Put in my first order with Nature Bee and ordered these. Great price, easy ordering, inexpensive shipping and received pretty quickly. I would recommend these cloths and would definitely recommend supporting this company.