Beeswax Wrap Variety Set - Lemon Lovers | Nature Bee
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This pack is inspired by the phrase "when life gives you lemons" to encourage optimism and positivity! Plus, lemons keep extra fresh in our wraps.
- 1 large beeswax wrap → 35 x 35 cm, perfect for sandwiches, lettuce, covering containers, and bundling items together like loose carrots
- 1 medium beeswax wrap → 25 x 25 cm, best for half-cut veggies or fruit, cheese and covering leftovers
- 1 small beeswax wrap → 20 x 20 cm, great for small snacks like baby berries, crackers, cookies, apple slices, oranges, and more
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THEM:
- Made from 100% cotton, pine tree resin, jojoba oil, and Vancouver Island sourced beeswax
- Durable & reusable: lasts ~ 9-12 months / up to 300 uses with proper care
- Sustainable: biodegradable & compostable
- Made right here on the island by our small but mighty team
- Bright & fun: brings a pop of colour to your kitchen
- Eco-friendly: each use helps reduce single-use plastic from entering landfills and oceans
Caution - beeswax wraps are flammable and can melt; keep away from heat. Do not use with raw meat. Do not microwave. Wash with cool water, soap and a gentle tool; do not wash with hot water or abrasive tools.
These beeswax wraps have an aroma that is pure delight! They are easy to use, easily shaped around a product you’re saving and lovely to look at too, with their homey and wholesome designs. Food lasts when wrapped in them and even hard cheeses do well in this storage system. The presence of the honey slows spoilage as well. I love receiving the neat little packages with their colourful designs and I love having them in my life. They make me feel I’m doing good for the planet.
I bought the variety set this time and amazing. Love the larger size wrap! They truly are the best wraps
Great product... friends and family love receiving them as gifts.
Oo yeah, gotta love that fresh beeswax smell. After sniffing my new wraps for a long time I tried them out. I appreciate that these wraps are bigger than others I’ve tried; the small size is like a medium from other brands. And the large is quite big - I was skeptical that it could wrap a large loaf and it just enveloped a big ol’ sourdough. Love the patterns, too.