The Holiday season is just upon us which means it's time for tons of good food and drinks! If you're looking for a fun holiday inspired beverage that's perfect for the kids and adults, you've come to the right place. This cranberry and orange mocktail recipe is sure to please your holiday guests.
Holiday Cranberry & Orange Mocktail Recipe
What you'll need:
- 4 Cups of Unsweetened Cranberry Juice
- 2 Cups of Orange Juice
- 1 Cup of Sprite or 7-Up
- 1 Orange
- Frozen Cranberries (to garnish)
- Optional – Tequila or Vodka
- In a large punch bowl or a large pitcher, combine the cranberry juice, orange juice, and sprite. Stir until combined!
- Add the frozen cranberries to the mixture. You can also leave these out for now and add them to your glasses instead of adding it to the whole drink.
- Slice your whole orange so that they are in fully circular slices (refer to picture for clarification).
- Prepare your glasses by filling them at least half way with ice and add frozen cranberries if you haven't added them to the drink already.
- Pour and serve your mocktail and garnish with the orange slices!
- An optional step to add a little ~spice~ for the adults is to add 1.5oz of either tequila or vodka to the serving glasses with the rest of the beverage. (Please enjoy responsibly)
*If you have any leftover orange slices, wrap them up using Nature Bee beeswax wraps!*
We hope you enjoy this recipe and if you try it out, be sure to take a picture and tag us on Instagram @NatureBeeWraps.