Spring time calls for some fresh cookies!
These cookies are probably one of my favourites. They are a classic chocolate chip with a minty twist!
I think these pictures speak to how delicious they are!
What You'll Need:
- 8 tablespoons of salted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- chopped mint (however much you'd like!)
- Preheat oven to 350F,
- Microwave butter for about 30 seconds. It should be almost entirely liquid but not hot,
- Add the butter and sugars to a bowl and cream together. You can also mix the mint in at this stage if you want more flavour!
- Add vanilla and the egg and mix until just combined (do not beat the egg for too long or the cookies will be stiff),
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined,
- Add chocolate chips and mint (if not added earlier),
- Roll the dough into small balls and place on a cookie sheet,
- Bake for 9-11 minutes,
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
We hope you enjoy this recipe! We know, we sure do. Let us know what you think by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.