As the days get shorter and we start to dust off our beanies, we’re quickly reminded that the holiday season is among us! We can’t wait to be spending more time with our loved ones and celebrating all of the wonderful holidays that the cold weather brings.
During these times we love to spoil our friends and family with gifts, as many of you probably do too. While we’re all for that, it’s also important to recognize the negative impacts that mass consumerism has on the environment, especially at such a busy time like this. For that reason, we made a quick list of eco-conscious gifting ideas, full of companies that are doing their part to protect the environment while providing quality goods!
- Reusable thermal coffee mug
- Candles that plant trees
- Reusable food wrap that gives to the community
- Washing bag that saves the guppies
- Plastic free hair care that works
- Biodegradable phone case that cleans the ocean
- Protective masks made from up-cycled fabric
- Mama approved skincare
- Ethical and low-waste makeup
- Quality, carbon neutral jewelry