Nature Bee Holdings Ltd. (Nature Bee Clean or Nature Bee) is subject to the Personal Information Protection Act of British Columbia. Nature Bee is committed to protecting the privacy of both our customers and our employees. It is Nature Bee’s goal to not only meet the requirements of this legislation, but to exceed the requirements by implementing “best practices” with respect to the collection, use, disclosure and security of the personal information in our custody and control.
Nature Bee also requires our third-party service providers to demonstrate full compliance with our privacy obligations, principles and processes outlined in this policy.
Nature Bee only collects personal information as supplied by our customers in order to process payments and fulfill orders for Nature Bee beeswax wraps, and/or to continue to communicate with our customers directly or via our online newsletter. Only that information which relates directly to, and is necessary for, these purposes is collected. We do not collect personal information unlawfully or unfairly.
In most circumstances, we only collect personal information directly from the relevant individual. Indirect collection occurs only in very limited and specific circumstances, or as required by law.
Nature Bee does not sell, share or disclose your information to others for any type of mailing list. Nature Bee will not use or disclose your information for any other purposes unless directed to do so by you, or as required by law. Apps that we have installed from the Shopify App Store can access different types of PII when they use information about your store, customers, orders, or other business data.
There are four types of PII that an app can access:
- Customer personal information, which includes contact information such as name, email, phone number, and address. Apps that deal with orders, fulfillment, or shipping also require access to location information (such as IP address and geolocation), and user agent information (such as browser and operating system).
- Shopify store owner personal information, which includes all contact information for the store owner, including name, email, phone number, and addresses of all locations.
- Staff account personal information, which includes all contact information for staff accounts, including name, email, and phone number.
- Content provider personal information, which includes information about blog authors or commenters (including email and IP address), and user agent information (such as browser and operating system).
Please be aware that certain applications that are downloaded to our site will be able to access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents. These are only used to provide value to Nature Bee.
Our website automatically collects and stores the following information from visitors to the website: the internet protocol address and domain name used. The internet protocol address is a numeric identifier assigned to either the individual’s internet service provider or directly to the individual’s computer. This address can be transmitted to determine the domain of the individual’s service provider;
- the type of browser and operating system;
- the place, date and time of the visit;
- the web pages of services accessed; and,
- Any available demographic information stored automatically in your computer
Information collected automatically will be used only for the purposes of administering the website, for purposes of assessing system performance, improving services, remarketing our products and services on various platforms, and website management. Nature Bee will not use this data to determine the visitor’s identity unless required to do so by law.
Links to Other Websites
Nature Bee’s website may include links to websites operated by other organizations, and private businesses. These links are not intended to be referrals and are posted only for convenience. Nature Bee has no responsibility for, liability, or control over these links or websites. Please refer to each site’s privacy policies and terms and conditions of use.
Nature Bee administers the highest security standards to ensure that the personal information that is in our custody and/or control is secured at all times. Security measures include: secure facilities; locked filing cabinets; limited user access; use of passwords; firewalls, encryption software, and payment protection provided by Shopify and Paypal.
Questions Regarding Privacy:
If you have any questions regarding privacy protection at Nature Bee Holdings Ltd., please contact Nature Bee’s Privacy Officer at 1 (250) 415-6392 or at email@example.com
Nature Bee Holdings Ltd.