What You'll Need
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (approximately 6 lemons)
- 1 cup ice
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup sweetener (sugar, honey, agave)
- ½ cup raspberries
- Fresh mint
- Mix together lemon juice, ice, 2 cups water and sweetener of choice into a blender. Continue blending until sweetener is completely dissolved.
- Add in raspberries and pulse until desired consistency.
- Add remaining 2 cups of water (be careful not to dilute the mixture too much!)
- Add mint to individual glass and pour over ice.
We hope you enjoy this recipe and if you try it out, be sure to take a picture and tag us on Instagram @NatureBeeWraps.